Given recent developments worldwide, this is our statement on how we plan to communicate with you and what we can do to support you. It is also a guide to see what you and your team can still do for your exports once you’ve dealt with the urgent. This can all be done remotely – if you need to outsource projects or to train your staff on how to go about these tasks, give us a shout.
We wish everyone a swift return to normality and we sincereley hope you are all keeping well.
Hang in there.
All the best
Gaby and Matías
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
- Exporting: what we can still do.
- Uruguay: see you in September
- Infrastructure: Latin Americans aren’t happy at all.
- Who boasts the fastest internet in Latin America?
- Better than Spain, worse than Libya?
- 107 Trade Shows in Latin America
- How prosperous is Latin America?
- Muddy boots for our first trade show of the year
- Uruguay: from left to centre-right and what it means for doing business
- Social unrest: doing business in South America today