It’s been a busy few weeks full of trade shows in Latin America. I’ve shared with you some notes and pictures from the rural shows in Argentina (also from a not-that-unrelated food processing show there) and Paraguay, and my native Uruguay couldn’t fall behind. A country with a strong agricultural tradition, well-know for its outstanding beef, Uruguay offers an ideal test market in the region, apart from an interesting market in itself if you’re looking into beef cattle, sheep, and some crops like soy, rice and sorghum, but also interesting for those specialising in citrus and wine.
Here are some pictures from ExpoPrado and in particular from the British presence that this year, with a particular boost from the British Embassy, included not only trade and consumer brands but also conferences from key British experts and an original agritech Hackathon!
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
- Guest post Made in Scotland: Five things you need to know about PPPs in Uruguay
- SMEs, Digital Marketing and Latin America
- Multilatinas: the companies you should really get to know in Latin America
- Railways and Latin America
- Five secrets to help you export to Latin America
- Uruguay market visit: could this small country become your big success story?
- Why I believe in “Made in Britain”
- How safe is Latin America?
- MVD FinTech Forum 2017
- How to find distributors in Latin America