Business success in Latin America starts with a thorough understanding of these markets so that you can:
- Obtain the relevant information you need to make decisions that affect your business
- Reduce the risk of expanding into new markets
- Shorten the timeframes required
- Equip yourself with the tools you and your team need for your export journey
- Assess the viability of your products/services in these new markets as well as your readiness
- Rank priorities in order to focus resources accordingly
- Use your knowledge to negotiate and influence key players internally and externally
- Decide whether or not to invest any further in expanding into this region based on facts rather than pressumptions
This is what our clients have said about our market intelligence analysis/research service:
“I have just returned from Latin America, following a market intelligence report produced by Sunny Sky Solutions. The report covered Colombia, Peru and Chile which was packed full of information regarding trading with these countries. If you are looking to expand your business into Latin America, I would highly recommend your investment in a report by Gabriela and her team. It will save you time and money, providing you with the tools to expand your business efficiently.”
Stewart Gordon-Smith, Export Sales Engineer, Meech Static Eliminators Ltd, Queen’s Award for Enterprise (International Trade) Winner, 2012 & 2009
“We commissioned Sunny Sky Solutions to carry out a market research exercise for us and we were all impressed with the thoroughness of the report we received, which has given us a valuable survey of the market conditions in our target countries, and clear directions on how to proceed.”
Dr Walter King, Founder and Marketing Director at Dart Sensors Ltd
“When I was MD at UCB & Livwell, I hired Sunny Sky Solutions to look at opportunities for exporting our Free From Products. I firmly believe that exporting is key to the growth of our food business. When exploring new markets, we were privileged to have their knowledge of South America. Gabriela’s understanding of Latin America is second-to-none, from the generic macroeconomic country-wide perspective, to the details of how people behave and how consumer preferences (from the way people eat to the way they shop for food) vary across this hugely varied continent. She undertook detailed market research for three countries for our whole product range and presented it in a way that was relevant to us. I would not hesitate to recommend Sunny Sky Solutions to any business looking to export products to Latin America.”
Archy Cunningham, former MD at UCB & Livwell, now CEO at Pulsetta Foods
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
- Exporting: what we can still do.
- Uruguay: see you in September
- Infrastructure: Latin Americans aren’t happy at all.
- Who boasts the fastest internet in Latin America?
- Better than Spain, worse than Libya?
- 107 Trade Shows in Latin America
- How prosperous is Latin America?
- Muddy boots for our first trade show of the year
- Uruguay: from left to centre-right and what it means for doing business
- Social unrest: doing business in South America today