Argentina’s countryside’s back in town. And with a much more pro-country, pro-business government, things are looking brighter. Here is a summary of our visit to the impressive 130th anniversary edition of Exposición Rural in Buenos Aires. We are currently working with a number of clients in the agricultural and agritech sectors in South America (mainly Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, South of Brazil and Chile), so get in touch if our region is on your radar!
Interested? If you want to keep in touch, follow us on Twitter or sign up to our newsletter here!
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
- Uruguay’s best show? Livestock, Britain and more at ExpoPrado 2019.
- Uruguay to Argentina and back: duty free shopping
- Packed away in Buenos Aires
- Supermarket in Argentina: what would you find rather odd?
- Photoblog: the world’s best cattle? La Rural (Argentina)
- Mercosur / EU agreement: how to do business with Mercosur
- Mercosur / EU agreement: what it actually means
- Mercosur / EU agreement: where are the opportunities?
- Mercosur / EU agreement: so what’s Mercosur all about, then?
- Mercosur / EU agreement: initial thoughts for British exporters