Argentina’s countryside’s back in town. And with a much more pro-country, pro-business government, things are looking brighter. Here is a summary of our visit to the impressive 130th anniversary edition of Exposición Rural in Buenos Aires. We are currently working with a number of clients in the agricultural and agritech sectors in South America (mainly Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, South of Brazil and Chile), so get in touch if our region is on your radar!
Interested? If you want to keep in touch, follow us on Twitter or sign up to our newsletter here!
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
- Consistent and straightforward: why are they so difficult to translate into Spanish?
- Argentina: one rather lively food service scene
- My English friend is coming over – and this is what I asked her to bring for me
- Plastic bags – what UK exporters can learn about Uruguay
- The Flamengo tragedy and safety standards in Latin America
- Taking a corner – Argentina style
- The luxury consumer in Latin America: some thoughts
- Obesity v beauty? Trends in Latin America
- 5 not-so-obvious things to pack for your Latin America business trip
- How slow is “slow” in Latin America?