Argentina’s countryside’s back in town. And with a much more pro-country, pro-business government, things are looking brighter. Here is a summary of our visit to the impressive 130th anniversary edition of Exposición Rural in Buenos Aires. We are currently working with a number of clients in the agricultural and agritech sectors in South America (mainly Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, South of Brazil and Chile), so get in touch if our region is on your radar!
Interested? If you want to keep in touch, follow us on Twitter or sign up to our newsletter here!
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
- The Flamengo tragedy and safety standards in Latin America
- Taking a corner – Argentina style
- The luxury consumer in Latin America: some thoughts
- Obesity v beauty? Trends in Latin America
- 5 not-so-obvious things to pack for your Latin America business trip
- How slow is “slow” in Latin America?
- Stairlifts, water filters, and baked beans: ExpoPrado 2018 Uruguay photoblog
- Where do I start when selecting my next export market?
- Transparency in Latin America – and why it matters to exporters
- Peace in Latin America – and why it matters to exporters