We were delighted to hear that three of our clients were award-winners at the prestigious Nursery Industry Awards last Friday. This is one of the sector’s most coveted awards, which attracts media attention and helps to develop buyer confidence.
Here are the winners we have worked with and what we have done for them:
Milton won the Best Feeding Brand. We worked with Milton in a market research project recently involving various Latin American countries.
Piccalilly was “Highly Commended” as Best Organic Brand. We worked briefly with Piccalilly over a year ago across Spain and Latin America. Read our guest export blog with Hannah Evans, MD at Piccalilly, here.
LittleLife was also “Highly Commended” as Best Travel Brand. We are working with LittleLife at the moment but we can’t reveal any further just yet, but watch this space!
We have also worked with other British nursery brands such as Silver Cross (see case study here). We have also worked with Spanish nursery and children’s brands, such as Bebemon and Inca Hair.
We have also been in talks with 10 of the other award winners. As many of you know, we have attended many trade shows in this sector, such as Kind und Jugend, Bubble London, FIMI Valencia and The Baby Show for Trade. We are confident that we will work with more British brands going global in the next few months. Some of these brands are very keen to continue our relationship once we relocate to South America in January 2013.
Nursery sector businesses benefit from our bespoke market research across Latin America and our vast network of contacts.
If you would like to know more about the potential of British nursery brands in Latin America, we recommend the following blog posts:
Congratulations to all the winners – and take your success to the world!
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
- 12 ways to divide South America
- What to expect from Latin America in 2018
- 8 UK brands in Chile
- Dental Industry in Latin America – a very quick (but painless!) overview
- Duty Free: your way into Latin America? (expert interview)
- China, Latin America and British SMEs
- Another reason to choose Chile
- Why you should think about a free trade zone in South America
- Some notes from the América Economía Multilatinas Conference
- Remember Latin America when exhibiting at a show (Anuga)