Training / Consultations
Our bespoke team training and one-to-one consultations can:
- Unblock your export journey to Latin America
- Build capacity within your team to deal with Latin America
- Add value to your strategy by obtaining an expert outsider-view
- Improve your chances of success, whatever stage you’re at, by letting us be your sounding board
To start your Latin America training needs, email: email@example.com
“Sunny Sky Solutions presentation gives you a crash course into the basics but also an informative insight into the nuances of the Latin American market. The presentation is able to relate the market conditions of Latin America into the minds of British businesses”
James Young, Commercial Director, Nick Young Tractor Parts, attended market visit to Uruguay organised by British Embassy, Sept 2017
“I came to the workshop with very limited knowledge on the retail market within the Latin American region. With Gabriela’s help I was quickly able to identify quick wins in the region, targeting my limited resource and time to maximum affect. Gabriela, was highly knowledgeable and professional and tailored the session to me and my business needs. I would highly recommended her Sunny Sky Solutions to anyone considering entering the Latin American market.”
Tom Bodeker, Ella’s Kitchen, attended June 2016 workshop in London
“Having attended a seminar with Sunny Sky Solutions I would highly recommend this option to anyone looking to expand or develop new business in Latin America. Gabriela’s presentation was precise, informative and gave me an in-depth understanding of the cultural and economic characteristics of the region.”
Miles Johnson, Koala Kids, attended June 2016 workshop in London
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
- Supermarket in Argentina: what would you find rather odd?
- Photoblog: the world’s best cattle? La Rural (Argentina)
- Mercosur / EU agreement: how to do business with Mercosur
- Mercosur / EU agreement: what it actually means
- Mercosur / EU agreement: where are the opportunities?
- Mercosur / EU agreement: so what’s Mercosur all about, then?
- Mercosur / EU agreement: initial thoughts for British exporters
- Consistent and straightforward: why are they so difficult to translate into Spanish?
- Argentina: one rather lively food service scene
- My English friend is coming over – and this is what I asked her to bring for me