We become your regional manager for Latin America, looking after your interests in the region.
What we actually do:
- Manage local distributors
- Recruit new distributors
- Constantly gauge your competition, keep up-to-date with sector developments and relevant national/regional news
- Recruit a regional team
- Manage regional marketing and communications
How we add value:
- Look after each of the markets in Latin America that you worked so hard to win
- Free up your team to concentrate in other markets
- Make sure you remain a priority for your partners and clients in Latin America
- Have eyes and ears within the continent, to ensure that you remain one step ahead
- Develop your business with on-the-ground support, whether you’re looking to grow your operations, make improvements or set up your own presence in the region.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
- Peace in Latin America – and why it matters to exporters
- Democracy and press freedom – and why they matter to exporters
- Building in-house capacity for Latin America
- World Cup Special: Britain, football and South America
- Seven tips for dealing with regulatory affairs in Latin America
- So what’s up with Argentina this time?
- At last: Buenos Aires gets an upgrade
- The Union Jack in Argentina: three quick examples
- Ferrying it: British goods on my way to Buenos Aires (PhotoBlog)
- PhotoBlog: ExpoMin 2018