We become your regional manager for Latin America, looking after your interests in the region.
What we actually do:
- Manage local distributors
- Recruit new distributors
- Constantly gauge your competition, keep up-to-date with sector developments and relevant national/regional news
- Recruit a regional team
- Manage regional marketing and communications
How we add value:
- Look after each of the markets in Latin America that you worked so hard to win
- Free up your team to concentrate in other markets
- Make sure you remain a priority for your partners and clients in Latin America
- Have eyes and ears within the continent, to ensure that you remain one step ahead
- Develop your business with on-the-ground support, whether you’re looking to grow your operations, make improvements or set up your own presence in the region.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
- Uruguay: from left to centre-right and what it means for doing business
- Social unrest: doing business in South America today
- Mercosur-EFTA trade agreement: what it really means for SMEs
- What next for doing business in Argentina?
- Forestry in Uruguay
- Fray Bentos is going vegan
- Uruguay’s best show? Livestock, Britain and more at ExpoPrado 2019.
- Uruguay to Argentina and back: duty free shopping
- Packed away in Buenos Aires
- Supermarket in Argentina: what would you find rather odd?