If Latin America sounds far and away to you, our new video blog series for British manufacturers will bring it closer. Each short video will seek to answer one specific question about expanding into Latin America.
Let’s start at the beginning: why Latin America? why now?
Why not keep in touch with what really means business now in Latin America? There are different channels to receive as much or as little information as you want, in the format that suits you best:
- you can subscribe to our youtube channel - then you can check out our video blogs as they are added
- you can also subscribe to our free monthly enewsletter - short, thought-provoking and up-to-date – and beyond the obvious…
- if you’re on LinkedIn, our company page is updated daily with news and analysis on Latin America (here we also let you know about our new video blogs and blog posts)
- you can check out our blog here on our website – and add it to your RSS feed
- and if you want to see Latin America through our eyes, check us out on pinterest.
If you just want to talk to someone, call us on (UK) 0845 544 2171 or email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
- “You help us get your products here, we help you get your products there”
- Where do I start when selecting my next export market?
- Transparency in Latin America – and why it matters to exporters
- Peace in Latin America – and why it matters to exporters
- Democracy and press freedom – and why they matter to exporters
- Building in-house capacity for Latin America
- World Cup Special: Britain, football and South America
- Seven tips for dealing with regulatory affairs in Latin America
- So what’s up with Argentina this time?
- At last: Buenos Aires gets an upgrade