Identifying, assessing and selecting the right partners to work with you to grow your business could be the key to your success in Latin America. Whether these are distributors, manufacturers, suppliers, investors or franchisees, your success rates will increase if partners are chosen and managed carefully. So our partner recruitment service will:
- Save you time in identifying, contacting and assessing potential partners so you can carry on with your business until your input is needed at the final evaluation and decision stages
- Reduce the risks of appointing partners by conducting thorough research and assessment
- Shorten the time needed to enter Latin American markets
- Take it forward by making appointments and organising market visits, and managing these partners on your behalf
Just a few examples of British clients we have supported in finding partners in Latin America:
- Meech International Ltd (static eliminators)
- Power Jacks Ltd (screw jacks/power transmission)
- Dart Sensors Ltd (alcohol fuel cell sensors)
- Ellis Patents Ltd (cable cleats)
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
- Seven tips for dealing with regulatory affairs in Latin America
- So what’s up with Argentina this time?
- At last: Buenos Aires gets an upgrade
- The Union Jack in Argentina: three quick examples
- Ferrying it: British goods on my way to Buenos Aires (PhotoBlog)
- PhotoBlog: ExpoMin 2018
- PhotoBlog: British food in Chile
- Why do Italians often beat Brits in Latin America?
- Do people in Uruguay own dishwashers?
- Latin America in The Times!