I travel to Chile on business fairly often. I confess it’s one of my favourite Latin American countries (the wine, the salmon, the mountains, the shopping…) and it’s also one of the markets that keeps us busiest here at Sunny Sky Solutions. From cable cleats to pollination bags, from screw jacks and static eliminators to biscuits and prams, many UK companies have trusted us to look at Chile. This country’s love affair with British brands is nothing new: on my last trip alone, on a quick visit to Costanera Center and without looking very hard, I managed to quickly snap 8 UK brands to get you thinking about this appealing market.
Leave us your comments below!
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
- Peace in Latin America – and why it matters to exporters
- Democracy and press freedom – and why they matter to exporters
- Building in-house capacity for Latin America
- World Cup Special: Britain, football and South America
- Seven tips for dealing with regulatory affairs in Latin America
- So what’s up with Argentina this time?
- At last: Buenos Aires gets an upgrade
- The Union Jack in Argentina: three quick examples
- Ferrying it: British goods on my way to Buenos Aires (PhotoBlog)
- PhotoBlog: ExpoMin 2018