Business development support
All businesses are different and need unique support to expand into Latin America. Other than market intelligence and distributor recruitment, services you might also need include:
- Market visit support
- Make sure that your market visit runs smoothly to make the most of your time in Latin America
- Trade show support
- Assess whether a show is right for you: give us a brief and let us walk-the-show for you and gather the information you need
- Protect your investment in exhibiting at a regional trade show by sourcing the best support before, during and after the event
- Market expansion support
- Look after each of the markets in Latin America that you worked so hard to win
- Free up your team to concentrate in other markets by letting us take care of daily tasks in Latin America
- Make sure you remain a priority for your partners in Latin America – we contact your partners regularly to make sure that issues are addressed as soon as they appear, information flows regularly and action is taken promptly – we can also monitor their performance
- Constantly gauge your competition, keep up-to-date with sector developments and relevant national/regional news
- Have eyes and ears in the continent to be always one step ahead
- Develop your business with on-the-ground support, whether you are looking to grow your operations, make improvements or set up your own presence in the region.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
- Seven tips for dealing with regulatory affairs in Latin America
- So what’s up with Argentina this time?
- At last: Buenos Aires gets an upgrade
- The Union Jack in Argentina: three quick examples
- Ferrying it: British goods on my way to Buenos Aires (PhotoBlog)
- PhotoBlog: ExpoMin 2018
- PhotoBlog: British food in Chile
- Why do Italians often beat Brits in Latin America?
- Do people in Uruguay own dishwashers?
- Latin America in The Times!