We offer you a range of free, well-researched and useful materials on Latin America that exporters can use no matter what stage they are at. If you would like some bespoke research, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Download PDF Files
L@t@m – free email enquiry service
Do you have a specific question about doing business with Latin America? Then send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org– if we can answer it straight-away, we will! We can also put you in touch with key experts and point you in the right direction for further support.
Free video blogs
Short and to the point. You don’t even need to have a youtube account. Our video blogs are all about doing business with Latin America.
Regular and searchable blog posts on everything related to doing business with Latin America. No registration required, but if you want to be notified when new posts are published, sign up to our newsletter (above) or follow us on twitter @uklatinamerica
Some previous titles include:
Latin Americans and emails: the marmite situation
Argentina v Uruguay: the River Plate rivalry
Union Jack or no Union Jack? That is the question
Colombia means business (EU/Colombia FTA)
Tariff Codes: an exporter’s best friend
Clarks Shoes in Uruguay: step by step
Look beyond the Andes
We hope you find this information useful. To discuss more specific requirements or ask us any questions in relation to doing business with Latin America, do feel free to contact us at email@example.com Thank you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
- Uruguay’s best show? Livestock, Britain and more at ExpoPrado 2019.
- Uruguay to Argentina and back: duty free shopping
- Packed away in Buenos Aires
- Supermarket in Argentina: what would you find rather odd?
- Photoblog: the world’s best cattle? La Rural (Argentina)
- Mercosur / EU agreement: how to do business with Mercosur
- Mercosur / EU agreement: what it actually means
- Mercosur / EU agreement: where are the opportunities?
- Mercosur / EU agreement: so what’s Mercosur all about, then?
- Mercosur / EU agreement: initial thoughts for British exporters