We become your regional manager for Latin America, looking after your interests in the region.
What we actually do:
- Manage local distributors
- Recruit new distributors
- Constantly gauge your competition, keep up-to-date with sector developments and relevant national/regional news
- Recruit a regional team
- Manage regional marketing and communications
How we add value:
- Look after each of the markets in Latin America that you worked so hard to win
- Free up your team to concentrate in other markets
- Make sure you remain a priority for your partners and clients in Latin America
- Have eyes and ears within the continent, to ensure that you remain one step ahead
- Develop your business with on-the-ground support, whether you’re looking to grow your operations, make improvements or set up your own presence in the region.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
- Another reason to choose Chile
- Why you should think about a free trade zone in South America
- Some notes from the América Economía Multilatinas Conference
- Remember Latin America when exhibiting at a show (Anuga)
- Ella’s Kitchen start to feed young Latin America
- Are you ready to tackle the giants?
- UK AgriTech companies visit Uruguay
- Ecuador yes, Ecuador no?
- Healthcare opportunities in Latin America – what you need to know
- What you should know about Intellectual Property when exporting to Latin America