We become your regional manager for Latin America, looking after your interests in the region.
What we actually do:
- Manage local distributors
- Recruit new distributors
- Constantly gauge your competition, keep up-to-date with sector developments and relevant national/regional news
- Recruit a regional team
- Manage regional marketing and communications
How we add value:
- Look after each of the markets in Latin America that you worked so hard to win
- Free up your team to concentrate in other markets
- Make sure you remain a priority for your partners and clients in Latin America
- Have eyes and ears within the continent, to ensure that you remain one step ahead
- Develop your business with on-the-ground support, whether you’re looking to grow your operations, make improvements or set up your own presence in the region.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
- Do people in Uruguay own dishwashers?
- Latin America in The Times!
- From Newcastle to a mine in Chile
- Brexit Britain – Five Tips for Goods Traders
- Export help for North East businesses
- Lots about Logistics in Latin America
- 12 ways to divide South America
- What to expect from Latin America in 2018
- 8 UK brands in Chile
- Dental Industry in Latin America – a very quick (but painless!) overview