What information do we collect?
- When entered by the user, we collect email addresses.
- Registration: on some parts of the site we ask you to register, and if you do we ask for your name, email address & other limited personal information.
We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
How do we use your information?
- We use the information to help us understand more about how our website is used, to improve our site, and to occasionally send you information about us and our products which we think may be of interest to you, either electronically or otherwise.
- Unless you have informed us that you do not wish to receive further information about our products and services we may send you direct mail or email.
When do we share information?
- We never sell or share your personal information with anybody else.
- A number of other people’s websites may have links on our site. If you visit their sites, this will not fall within our control and are not covered by this privacy statement.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
- Do people in Uruguay own dishwashers?
- Latin America in The Times!
- From Newcastle to a mine in Chile
- Brexit Britain – Five Tips for Goods Traders
- Export help for North East businesses
- Lots about Logistics in Latin America
- 12 ways to divide South America
- What to expect from Latin America in 2018
- 8 UK brands in Chile
- Dental Industry in Latin America – a very quick (but painless!) overview