Identifying, assessing and selecting the right partners to work with you to grow your business could be the key to your success in Latin America. Whether these are distributors, manufacturers, suppliers, investors or franchisees, your success rates will increase if partners are chosen and managed carefully. So our partner recruitment service will:
- Save you time in identifying, contacting and assessing potential partners so you can carry on with your business until your input is needed at the final evaluation and decision stages
- Reduce the risks of appointing partners by conducting thorough research and assessment
- Shorten the time needed to enter Latin American markets
- Take it forward by making appointments and organising market visits, and managing these partners on your behalf
Just a few examples of British clients we have supported in finding partners in Latin America:
- Meech International Ltd (static eliminators)
- Power Jacks Ltd (screw jacks/power transmission)
- Dart Sensors Ltd (alcohol fuel cell sensors)
- Ellis Patents Ltd (cable cleats)
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
- Remember Latin America when exhibiting at a show (Anuga)
- Ella’s Kitchen start to feed young Latin America
- Are you ready to tackle the giants?
- UK AgriTech companies visit Uruguay
- Ecuador yes, Ecuador no?
- Healthcare opportunities in Latin America – what you need to know
- What you should know about Intellectual Property when exporting to Latin America
- 47% of Latin American importers are looking for you
- A free trade zone for life sciences in South America?
- Guest post Made in Scotland: Five things you need to know about PPPs in Uruguay