I travel to Chile on business fairly often. I confess it’s one of my favourite Latin American countries (the wine, the salmon, the mountains, the shopping…) and it’s also one of the markets that keeps us busiest here at Sunny Sky Solutions. From cable cleats to pollination bags, from screw jacks and static eliminators to biscuits and prams, many UK companies have trusted us to look at Chile. This country’s love affair with British brands is nothing new: on my last trip alone, on a quick visit to Costanera Center and without looking very hard, I managed to quickly snap 8 UK brands to get you thinking about this appealing market.
Leave us your comments below!
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
- 12 ways to divide South America
- What to expect from Latin America in 2018
- 8 UK brands in Chile
- Dental Industry in Latin America – a very quick (but painless!) overview
- Duty Free: your way into Latin America? (expert interview)
- China, Latin America and British SMEs
- Another reason to choose Chile
- Why you should think about a free trade zone in South America
- Some notes from the América Economía Multilatinas Conference
- Remember Latin America when exhibiting at a show (Anuga)