Business development support
All businesses are different and need unique support to expand into Latin America. Other than market intelligence and distributor recruitment, services you might also need include:
- Market visit support
- Make sure that your market visit runs smoothly to make the most of your time in Latin America
- Trade show support
- Assess whether a show is right for you: give us a brief and let us walk-the-show for you and gather the information you need
- Protect your investment in exhibiting at a regional trade show by sourcing the best support before, during and after the event
- Market expansion support
- Look after each of the markets in Latin America that you worked so hard to win
- Free up your team to concentrate in other markets by letting us take care of daily tasks in Latin America
- Make sure you remain a priority for your partners in Latin America – we contact your partners regularly to make sure that issues are addressed as soon as they appear, information flows regularly and action is taken promptly – we can also monitor their performance
- Constantly gauge your competition, keep up-to-date with sector developments and relevant national/regional news
- Have eyes and ears in the continent to be always one step ahead
- Develop your business with on-the-ground support, whether you are looking to grow your operations, make improvements or set up your own presence in the region.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
- A free trade zone for life sciences in South America?
- Guest post Made in Scotland: Five things you need to know about PPPs in Uruguay
- SMEs, Digital Marketing and Latin America
- Multilatinas: the companies you should really get to know in Latin America
- Railways and Latin America
- Five secrets to help you export to Latin America
- Uruguay market visit: could this small country become your big success story?
- Why I believe in “Made in Britain”
- How safe is Latin America?
- MVD FinTech Forum 2017